I’m sure you are all by now aware of what this is, and the extra work and hassle it has given both ourselves and you the business owner. On a “big brother” level, our clients who do not pay their taxes on the due date, are receiving a reminder letter within 1 week, and in […]
News & Advice
Landlords will find less scope to downplay income earned – and tax owed – in 2018 return Landlords hoping to reduce their tax bill this October will need to ensure they have registered their properties, as the Revenue again increases its oversight of those earning rental income. Read the full article here.
At recent CPD lectures (Continuing Professional Development) the presenter confirmed the following facts you may find of interest: Revenue Audits (A) Only 6% of Revenue Audits are random – the other 94% is as a result of statistical analysis and monitoring of taxpayers returns. (B) In 2019 , Revenue are targeting a number of relatively […]
Exemption from Benefit In Kind for the driver, and accelerated capital allowance for the company were introduced in October 2017 budget. At the time there were limited electric cars – Tesla at the top end of the market, and the Nissan Leaf at the lower end. So the company can pay all costs of the […]
In March of this year the Minister for Finance signed into law, Statutory Instrument No.110 OF 2019 to establish a Central Register of Beneficial Ownership of Companies. The Register of Companies (i.e the CRO) has been appointed as the Registrar of Beneficial Ownership with effect from 29th July 2019. What does this mean for you? […]