News & Advice

How to File Your VAT Return

Are you a business owner or sole trader? If so, you are legally required to complete VAT returns if your turnover is likely to be more than €75,000 for sale of goods or €37,500 for supply of services.

Income Tax returns 2012 – Special offer

Now is the time to start thinking about completing your Income Tax return for 2012. Although not due to be filed until November next, we at Guardian would like to give you some encouragement to do it in August!!