News & Advice

How to File Your VAT Return

Are you a business owner or sole trader? If so, you are legally required to complete VAT returns if your turnover is likely to be more than €75,000 for sale of goods or €37,500 for supply of services.

Is Airbnb Taxable Income?

Many of our clients have begun to offer rooms in there house or AIRBNB, and this has led to questions seeking clarification of the tax treatment required.